Links & Resources
Contents of this chapter
- Module 2: Developing adaptation strategies
- Selecting strategies
- Handling uncertainty
- Handling risk
- Further notes on the issue of uncertainty.
- Handling uncertainty in local climate change adaptation policy making, lecture delivered by Carlo Aall, Fløro Conference 2010.
- Agenda 21 and climate adaptation, lecture delivered by Prof. William Lafferty, Fløro Conference 2010.
Reports & Papers
- Addressing climate change at the Nordic level – NORDREGIO (2011)
- Addressing climate change and mitigation at the local and regional level: lessons from Norway – ProSus (2003)
Projects, Programmes & Organisations
- CLIMSAVE: A pan-European project developing a user-friendly, interactive web-based tool enabling stakeholders to assess climate change impacts and vulnerabilities for a range of sectors, including agriculture, forests, biodiversity, coasts, water resources and urban development.
- Centre for International Climate and Environmental Research CICERO – Oslo
- Nordic Centre for Spatial Planning – NORDREGIO
- UK Climate Impacts Programme (UKCIP) .
- CHAMP. The objective of CHAMP is to train and support local and sub-regional authorities in implementing an integrated management system for climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Adaptation Learning Mechanism – a knowledge sharing platform.
- weADAPT dynamic web portal focusing on adaptation.
- Climate-Adapt European Climate Adaptation Platform.
Presentations and other Media
Tools for climate change adaptation planning, matrix produced by Ecosystem Based Management (EBM)
- Strengthening institutional capacity and the policy framework – World Bank resources on climate change.