Developing adaptation strategies - Handling Risk - Training for Adaptation from Vestlandsforsking WRNI
- Risk seeker
- “best shot”
- Risk Averter Climate Adaptation C.Aall & D.Davies, 2012Online Training Resource
- When talking about “risks” in a climate change vulnerability context, we are really talking about a potential threat.
- Risk seeker -Taking high risks and thus saving money on adaptation.
- “Best shot” -The intermediate position between risk lover and risk avoider
- Risk averter -Reducing risks as much as possible by means of adaptation.